Summer Chicken & Citrus Salad
Is every body ready for the summer?
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- Salt (to taste)
- Crushed Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Table Spoons Lemon Juice
- 150 grams Kitchen Sprouts – Citrus and Balsamic Flavoured Butter
- 80 – 100 grams Micro Leafs or Lettuce of your choice
- 6 Radish
- 4 Oranges
- Kitchen Sprouts – Citrus Balsamic Reduction (to taste)
- Marinade your Chicken Breasts in the Salt, Crushed Black Pepper, Lemon Juice and Citrus and Balsamic Flavoured Butter.
- While the Chicken Breasts are marinating, rinse you Micro Leafs or Lettuce and the Radish.
- Let the Micro Leafs or Lettuce dry a bit.
- Cut your Radishes in thin slices and put a side.
- Cut of the rind of the Oranges. Then cut the Oranges in medium slices and put a side.
- Heat a pan and pan fry the Chicken Breasts till cooked and has a slide brown flying colour.
- Cut cooked Chicken Breasts in to strips.
- Place your Micro Herbs or Lettuce in a bowl or into individual plates, then add the Radishes, then the Chicken and Oranges. Lastly drizzle the Citrus Balsamic Reduction over the salad, add seasoning if needed and serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.